Saturday 15 January 2011

Transformations - a Sample of How God Works

After a Wednesday night Holy Ghost meeting recently, my friend Pastor Michael shared with me about a young man who had recently joined the Transformation Ministries rehabilitation/discipleship program. The young man was at first not at all interested in the Christian side of the program, and said some expletives about Christianity, Michael said. Nevertheless, as part of the required program, he came along to the Wednesday night Soak.

At the Soak, Michael had been laying hands on some people, and they were filled with the Spirit and were unable to stand on their feet. The young man watched in awe, and came up to Michael in the middle of the meeting, grabbed his attention by the arm, and asked, "What's that?!"

Michael explained it, and the man said, "I want some of that!"

So Michael said, "How about you pray to accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour, and then I'll pray for you".

"Whatever I've got to do - I'll do whatever I've got to do to get some of that," the young man said.

So Michael led him in prayer, and then laid hands on him - and as he began falling to the floor the young man exclaimed with joy, "Wohh! What's this! This is..." He felt it was amazing!

Another enthusiastic disciple in the Transformations program!

No comments:

Post a Comment