Thursday 4 October 2012

Give and It Shall Be Given Unto You


LUKE 6:38
38 Give, and it
[whatever it is you have given] shall [certainly, definitely] be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over [a full, more than adequate supply], shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

It works!

When I once gave away a single Royal Doulton plate, within approximately a week, someone gave me a box full of plates, many of them collectibles.

When I once gave away a book, the next day someone invited me to go to their house and take whatever books I wanted. I came home with a ute-load of books, many of them Christian classics.

When I once contributed towards someone buying a pair of shoes, within a few days someone gave me a lot of shoes - more than enough for me - exactly the types I desired.

When I gave away a guitar, I had another guitar to use in the meantime, but a year or two later someone gave me a guitar and case - a more expensive guitar than the one I'd given away.

When I declined a nice meal because I'd decided to fast that day, a few days later someone shared a delicious meal with me.

When I once relinquished a silver watch, five days later I was given a much better silver watch with twelve diamonds worth $2,000.

Anyone who has left home, homeland, family, friends, a special relationship, business and local ministry to go and serve the Lord, has gained an hundredfold homes, homelands, families, friends, businesses and ministries.

The Father gave His only Son, and now many sons are being brought to glory!

Jesus gave His own life - now He sees His seed, and He is sprinkling many nations.

The merciful man will be shown mercy. The judgmental person will be shown judgment.

Whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap.

What can you give today, and with what measure? It shall be given back to you again.

Give your life to Jesus, live a life of obedience to the Spirit, and you will also reap life eternally!

No comments:

Post a Comment