Monday 16 March 2015

Power To Tread On Snakes

"The poison of asps is under their lips" (Romans 3:13).

"So many times in this world the poison of asps is under the lips of so many people - and it stings like the sting of an asp.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about backbiting. I'm talking about tailbearing. I'm talking about slandering.

I've been in the ministry - I'm in my 63rd year - this coming August the eighth I will have completed 63 years in the ministry. In all of these 63 years no-one has ever heard me criticise anybody. You've never heard me talk about anybody. They may talk about me, but I pray for 'em. Amen.

But you know, backbiting and tailbearing and slandering and all of those things may sting like an asp - but you've got the power to tread on it.

See I just walk on over it - just walk on over.

I told folks years ago - 25 years ago I said it, and I'm still saying it - if they told on me that I killed my grandma, I'm not even a gonna deny it - I'm just gonna keep shouting and praising God and go on with the Lord. Let 'em say what they want to say.

Thank God for victory!"

- Kenneth E. Hagin
16th February 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment