Thursday 16 August 2018

I Don't Always Knock on Doors, but this...

One day when I was walking to the train station - it's about a 4km walk - when I got about halfway, while walking past a particular house, I had a strong feeling that I should knock on the door and tell them about Jesus.
I tried to ignore the feeling and keep walking. But every step I took I felt like I was missing something.
So by the time I got up to the next intersection, I couldn't keep going - I decided to turn around. I walked back down the hill, and came to the house.
I knocked on the door. A gentleman answered. I introduced myself and explained how I was walking past his house and had a strong feeling that I should knock on his door and tell him about Jesus.
He invited me in. He told me his name. I asked him what he does. He said he is a bus driver.
Then he said to me, "You picked a good time. I was just sitting here, thinking about all the world's religions, thinking to myself, 'I wonder which one is the right one' ".
So, sitting around the kitchen table, I shared Jesus with him.
And he was very glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment