Sunday 27 January 2019

Eternal Life



You were made for better than the way things are in this present world, and then just to die...

The garden of Eden was a paradise, a bit like Paradise in heaven. The Lord God even used to walk and talk with the man in the cool of the afternoon! Until the man and woman sinned and death entered the world.

So JESUS came and died for our sins, He was buried, and He was the first to rise from the dead! To bring us back to God.

When Jesus comes again, we're going to see the full rollout of the total recovery package which God achieved and started through His Son on the cross:

* Jesus is going to raise up the dead, like He was raised

* Death and decay is going to be abolished

* All right and wrong is going to get sorted

* There's going to be new heavens and a new earth, in which the righteous will live

* God is going to wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there's going to be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: all those things are going to be OVER!!

* And God shall live with them forever

That's what you were made for! You are destined for GLORY!

You weren't made for condemnation and death.

God's free gift to you is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. It's already been bought and paid for, by the cross of Jesus Christ.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).

So, what to do?

Receive it!

"...if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the LORD Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" (Romans 10:9).

I did, on the 16th of December 1979 at a little after 7:30pm.

God freely gave me the status of 'righteousness'. Undeserved - but He just give it to me!

Peace; and joy in the Holy Spirit - God's own Spirit to live in me.

And when I got immersed (baptised) in water in His Name as well, and came up out of the water - it was all like a powerful start to the new creation that's coming! I became a brand new person.

It'll happen to you, too. Make your claim. It'd be a pity not to, wouldn't it?

Say:

"Dear God in heaven: I repent of my sins. I confess with my mouth the LORD Jesus. I believe in my heart that God raised Jesus from the dead. I receive your forgiveness and your salvation, right now. Thank you Lord! In Jesus' Name. Amen!"

You're welcome to Message when you do!

Welcome to the family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment