Tuesday 7 November 2006

Waiting on God

This morning when I woke up I sensed that the Lord wanted me to work today. At one stage, I felt like the Lord told me to even get my shoes and shirt on ready. I thought I could maybe find a day's work through the Salvation Army Employment Plus - but I sensed the Lord resisting that idea. Whenever I needed to work in the past, God provided the work by making someone call me - it never came as a result of my own efforts to look for work. So while I waited on the Lord on my knees this morning, the phone rang. It was my dad asking me to come and work. I was ready in minutes! And it was a lovely time working with my father. He is such a nice man. And I had so much energy to work, because I felt so good in my spirit about it. I was working from my spirit, not just from my will or intellect.

No comments:

Post a Comment