Friday 8 March 2013

Isn't That Just Like Our Lord!

One day while I was driving to Bel Air, I had an uncomfortable feeling in my spirit - like I was missing something. I almost felt like I needed to go straight back home, for some reason.

But anyway, I managed to keep going. When I arrived I realized I'd forgotten to bring the key. So that explained my feeling.

I wanted to use the gym, but knew I couldn't get in without the key. But now that I'd arrived at Bel Air, I no longer felt led to go home. I actually felt led to go to the gym anyway.

When I arrived, this is what I saw [see picture]:

Isn't that just like our Lord!

I've never found the gym door open like that before or since. It was just something God pre-arranged for me on the day I needed it.

God is faithful to let us know in our spirit when we're missing it - but if you still miss it, when you discover you have missed it get His next instruction (in my case it was to stay at Bel Air and go to the gym anyway even though I didn't have a key) - He already has the best solution planned for you.

He plans to give you the desires of your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment