Friday 6 November 2015

Israel; Gentiles & Church - in Prophecy & Fulfilment.

Israel. Gentiles. Church.

Imagine if you promised that you're going to visit my house and give my household Christmas presents and that you're going to bring us more than enough presents to give to our neighbours as well.

And you did exactly that - you visited me and gave us our presents and we enjoyed them first, then soon afterwards we went out and gave presents to all my neighbours as well.

If some members of my household haven't opened their presents yet - that wouldn't mean you failed to keep your promise to me.

It wouldn't mean you've postponed your promise to the future.

Neither would it mean you're defining my 'household' differently.

It wouldn't mean you visited my neighbours instead of me.

It wouldn't mean you did something unexpected - for my neighbours; wouldn't mean that what you've got in mind is to come back in future and do something else exclusively for me and my house.

No - you visited, I saw you, we're enjoying our presents - it just means some members of my house didn't open theirs!

And it doesn't mean you took their presents away: they can still open them anytime.

In fact you're hoping that when they see the neighbours enjoying their presents, it might provoke them to eagerly open theirs.

If a moment came when a bunch of my household did eventually open their presents together, that wouldn't mean your promise to me and my house was finally being fulfilled in the eyes of my neighbours.

No. It just meant those members of my house finally believed that you'd already come, believed that the presents were theirs, and decided to open them.

With everyone's gift you've included a Christmas card, and in each card you've placed a Title Deed and a promissory note - a note saying that one day you're coming back to our street, with Rolls Royce limos, to bring everyone into a brand new, secured complex with many mansions, a paradise - and everyone who has your promissory note can come.

Everyone is so excited about it, it doesn't matter any more that we once thought my house was so different to all the neighbours' houses. We're all in the same boat now! Enjoying and waiting.

Your mansions, your gifts, and your original, overall plan, was for our whole street, without distinguishing between households - but you did visit my house FIRST, as you said.

And that's one way we know you are the real gift-giver, not an imposter. Because it happened the way you said.

It also eliminates unfounded concepts about how you're going to do things in future.

The fact that you've already visited me and my house is history. It's the very reason so many of us in our street are looking so happy.

No wonder we keep urging everyone who hasn't opened their present and card yet to do so - so they're ready when you come!

No comments:

Post a Comment