Thursday 22 June 2017

Speak in Tongues

One of the best pieces of advice I feel I can give is spend time speaking with tongues.
"He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself..." (I Cor.14:4).
"...he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries" (verse 2).
"Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered" (Romans 8:26).
"...if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful" (verse 14).
"...I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also" (verse 15).
"...let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret" (verse 13).
"If any man speak in an unknown tongue...if there be no interpreter...let him speak to himself, and to God" (I Cor.14:27,28).
"I would that ye all spake with tongues..." (verse 5).
"I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all..." (verse 18).
"...tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not" (verse 22).

No comments:

Post a Comment