Monday 4 December 2017

Ways to Evangelise

Ask God, "What do you want me to do?"

And expect an answer within two weeks!

Then step out in faith.


"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened" (Matthew 7:7,8).

Prayer opens a door of utterance.

"Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:Jesus is the opener of doors" (Colossians 4:3).


"And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel," (Eph.6:19)."For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries" (I Cor.16:9).

Jesus is the opener of doors.

"I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name" (Rev.3:8).



"And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open" (Isaiah 22:22).

God gave to Peter the keys of the kingdom.
"And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven" (Matthew 16:19).

Pray for boldness to speak, and also for the opportunity to speak boldly.

And you shall receive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment