Thursday 24 January 2008

A Day with the Lord

Often in the morning the Lord shows me a 'vision' of somewhere I'm going to go and something I'm going to do during that day.

Sometime ago he 'showed' me the view of a mountain, as it appears viewed from a place where He would later send me to spend time with Him. And yesterday He showed me a waterfall.

During the day I went to Burleigh to spend time with Him. At one stage I returned to the car to get my Bible and a Christian book, intending to return to my spot up on the hill. But the Lord said, "You don't have to go back up there - let's go somewhere else."

So I ended-up at a lake bordering Currumbin and Palm Beach. When I finished my time with the Lord there, as I drove south over the Currumbin bridge I looked toward the Currumbin Valley and felt, "That's where you're going to be going today."

After I got petrol, the word "Tomewin" came up from out of my spirit. I didn't know what it meant, but I headed for Currumbin Valley, and to my surprise, I saw the sign: "Tomewin Road." I knew I was on the right track.

I followed the road up to Currumbin Rocks and Springbrook National Park - and on the way I saw the mountain, as it appeared to me in the vision several days ago. And when I arrived, I saw the waterfall.

It was a wonderful, life-changing day with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment