Tuesday 15 April 2014

Lunar Eclipse 15 April 2014

On this night which was once the Old Covenant Jewish Passover, I'm at Burleigh Beach, spontaneously singing, prompted by the Spirit, songs of praise and love for Jesus, as I watch the lunar eclipse, where the earth has come in between and blocked the light of the sun and moon, casting its dark bloody shadow on the moon which was meant to reflect the sun's light to the earth; the southern cross with its two pointers are watching on, and mars is standing as a witness.

To me it's a memorial in the sky, placed by Him who gives signs in the heavens, of that night when Jesus sweated drops of blood in the garden, was betrayed, and later crucified on the cross, and the sin of the world cast its dark shadow of blood over He Who came to be the Light of the world.

Now the shadow is passing. The light appears again.

Jesus has risen!

"He was delivered for our offences, and raised again for our justification".

As people gather to watch this spectacle, I long to tell of His love, His story.

I ring my nephews David then PJ and tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment