Tuesday 3 May 2016

How to Pray About Finances

One day I heard a preacher talk about how God taught him about finances. He said instead of begging God for money, we should instead claim the amount we need, command the devil to take his hands off our money, and by faith see the angel of the Lord going out and causing the money to come in.

I decided to try it. I figured that the amount I needed was more than $100 but not more than 110. So I said:

"Father, in Jesus' Name, I claim an amount more than $100 but not more than 110. I command the devil to take his hand off my finances." By faith I imagined the angel of the Lord going out and causing the money to come in. And I told no-one.

That night I went out to a meeting. When I arrived, someone told me that our usual meeting-leader was away, and asked if I would lead the meeting. During the meeting an offering was collected as usual. It was placed in an envelope and the amount was written on the envelope. $107. I wondered whether it might be given to me as an honorarium for having led the meeting, but it wasn't.

Afterwards a few of us went out to a cafe. And then after that, we were standing in a carpark saying goodbye, when one of my friends said to me:

"I think I feel led to give you a certain amount of money, but I'm not sure whether I have that much in my wallet - let me see".

He pulled out his wallet, then handed me $100.

Straightaway another friend said, "I'm going to add $10 on top of that!" and placed a ten-dollar note in my hand on top of the $100.

So, if you claim an amount between 100 and $110, $107 won't cut it - God will give you 110! because that's the kind of Father we have.

1. So, claim the amount you need

2. Command the devil to take his hands off your finances

3. Then by faith see the angel of the Lord go out and cause the money to come in

And you shall have it!

MARK 11:22-24

"And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them".

No comments:

Post a Comment