Sunday 21 April 2013

Faith Doesn't Think of Any Other Possibility But That It Has Received

I was feeling quite sick. Jolon was on his way over to visit me and to pray for my healing.

I knew I was going to be healed. I determined in my mind not to think about any other possibility but that I would be healed as soon as Jolon would pray for me. I knew it and it was a decision.

So Jolon arrived, and he said he thought I had a bug. He laid hands on me and prayed, and I knew I was healed. I decided it. I didn't think of any other option.

I stayed on the couch, lying down. I wondered whether I should stand up by faith. But I decided I didn't need to stand up in order to be healed because I knew and decided that I was already healed. I didn't doubt it at all. I refused to.

I instantly began to amend. Within less than 30 minutes I was standing up and feeling as if there'd never been anything wrong with me at all.

I'm grateful to Jolon, and it was also an experience in how faith works.

I'd been prayed for for healing of other things in the past, when nothing changed. I'd also been prayed for in the past, when I received an instant healing like I did this time. And I can say that what made the difference was that whenever I got healed straightaway, I knew I was going to be healed straightaway. I'd decided I was going to be. I didn't allow any other possibility. And the times when I was not healed, I hadn't made a decision that I was going to be healed, not straightaway anyway. In fact, I was already thinking about the scenario of not being healed straightaway. Every time. Every time!

Faith doesn't say, "Well let's try it and see what happens." Faith says, "I'm going to get it. I'm going to get it now. There's no other option."

Often it takes a desperate situation before we reach the point where we don't tolerate any other option but that we receive straightaway. But on this occasion I reached that point simply by a decision of the will. You can have whatever you say. Make a decision that God's Word is true.

Therefore whatever you desire today, whether it's salvation, healing, the Holy Spirit, guidance, or provision, say to yourself, "I'm going to get it now. I know I will. There's no other possibility." Then go ahead and ask. And it will be yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment