Thursday 11 April 2013

The Sons of God are Led by the Spirit of God

Today I dropped Diane at work in her car, so I could take it for a service for her. Although I was only dropping her off, for some reason I parked the car properly and turned the engine off. Even after Diane went upstairs, for some rreason I didn't leave straightaway - I felt led to wait for a while in the car. I wondered what to do, so I just browsed the web. A few minutes later Di phoned and asked whether I was still there. She needed to get her cardigan which she'd left in the car. Had I left straightaway, I would have already been on the Tugin bypass by the time Di phoned.

She came downstairs to get her jumper. And I said, "Now I know why the Holy Spirit led me to wait."

Then I felt a total peace about going. And I arrived at the Toyota service centre at Tweed in perfect timing for her car's 9am booking (even with the couple of wrong turns I made finding it).

The sons of God are led by the Spirit of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment