Monday 8 February 2016

Born Again

'Born Again' isn't a church - it's an experience.

It isn't somewhere you go - it's something that can happen to you!

That's why even a Catholic can be born again!

No matter which church a person goes to, he must be born again.

Jesus said:

"Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).

Has it happened to you yet? Have you been born again?

Being born again is not something a church can do for you.

It's not something any man can do for you.

It doesn't mean join this church or that church.

It doesn't mean water-baptism.

It isn't even something you can do for yourself.

Being born again is something only God can do for you!

How? Ask!

Say this:

"Dear Father, I believe you raised Jesus from the dead; I confess Jesus is Lord. I repent of my sin. I receive Jesus Christ right now as my personal Lord and Saviour. I receive your free gift of salvation in Jesus' Name right now. Give me your Holy Spirit. Thank you that from this moment on I am cleansed, I am your child, and I am saved - a brand new person in Christ Jesus! Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment