Wednesday 25 January 2017

Australia Day

One day when I visited Kurnell NSW, the location of Captain Cook's first landing on the shores of Australia in 1770, as I prayed for Australia, the words came to me:
"We haven't begun to see the prosperity that God has in store for His servants in this country".
As the sun was setting on the horizon, it looked like God was kissing the land.
I danced on the beach!
Then when I was visiting Canberra ACT, I visited the War Memorial, it was after hours, but as I overlooked the buildings thinking about Australia and interceding, the words came to me:
"I'm not pessimistic about Australia's future".
This was at a time when Parliament House was barricaded-off because of terrorist threats.
Another time, I'd been thinking about Australia's past history, wondering what God's perspective on it might be. When I knelt to pray one day soon afterwards, I saw a vision. I've already described the vision in a previous Post - it let me know that:
God was up to something good!
Repeating my points:
1. In Australia's history, God was up to something good!
2. We haven't even begun to see the prosperity that God has in store for His servants in this country.
3. God isn't pessimistic about Australia's future.
"Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance" (Psalm 89:15).

No comments:

Post a Comment