Wednesday 20 September 2006

God's Provision

I was thinking of travelling to Lismore for the weekend, but in my spirit I instead had a picture of myself travelling for one day only, to the south-west part of Brisbane.

I said to the Lord that whenever I step out in faith like what I thought of doing with regards to Lismore, doors open for me to preach.

He answered me that He can arrange somewhere for me to preach on Sunday.

Then a couple of days later I received an unexpected phone call from Alex Glykidis, inviting me to preach at the Greek Evangelical Church in Brisbane on Sunday night. Alex had invited me once before, but at the time I didn't quite feel right about accepting. This time, however, I gladly accepted.

So on Sunday 17th September 2006 I drove to Alex's house in the southern suburbs of Brisbane, then together we drove to the church at Highgate Hill in western Brisbane.

This was just the location and duration that I'd sensed.

"Howbeit when He the Spirit of truth is come, He will show you things to come".

No comments:

Post a Comment