Saturday 20 September 2014

Hitting the Sweet Spot

God knows how to open the door for your message, to people who will most appreciate it and need it.

God leads the way.

I came to some conclusions about how the Holy Spirit desires to move in meetings. I felt ready to teach it. A pastor invited me to the Philippines. For the next year-and-a-half I got to teach it there, with manifestations of the Spirit accompanying.

I got some revelations which I felt would be helpful for Jews. I burned to share it. I asked the Lord for an opportunity. Within a week we met an Orthodox Jew - we shared with him - he seemed impressed, and was happy for us to lay hands on him and pray for him.

I got some information which I felt could confirm Muslims in the Christian faith. I desired an opportunity to share it. The Lord saw my desire. Two days later a friend phoned me inviting me to dinner to meet four former Muslims, Iranians, new Christians.

At the same time I got to share some answers for Christians questioning their obligations to Judaism. That was also an unexpected answer to prayer. I'd been desiring opportunities to help clear this question up for people. God had given me understanding in it from the Scriptures. It hit the spot for them. I marvelled at God's orchestration of the opportunity.

You've got a revelation. You've got an anointing. Ask the Father for an open door to share it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment