Tuesday 16 September 2014

Preface to Online Friendship

Thank you for your kind interest in my friendship.

I also am interested in your friendship, your work and your needs.

Please understand that:

It is not my policy to send money or gifts to persons I have only met online but not in person. I don't solicit support for their work, nor is it my role to arrange meetings for them.

I don't currently have a definite plan to visit your country.

I'm not interested in a romantic relationship with you. 

I won't always be available to chat, but anytime you leave me a message I will be honoured, and it will be my delight to reply to you as soon as I can.

My commitment is to treat you with honour.

If you have read and understand the above, and share the same values and online purpose as me, then we can look forward to developing what hopefully will become a mutually encouraging online friendship.

I am willing to pray for you, and to agree together with you in prayer, as hopefully you will be for me.

I recommend that you commend yourself to God Who is able to supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. You shall receive whatever you desire, when you ask the Father in Jesus' Name if you believe you receive it and if you speak it.

All things are possible to him which believes!

May I also take this opportunity to remind you to repent of your sins, if you need to.

Thank you again for your kind interest.

Your affectionate brother,

- John Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment