Sunday 14 September 2014

Prophetic Word for John Edwards from Bob Griffin


For: John Edwards:

"Father pour out your Spirit upon him God. Thank you Jesus. 

Just receive Him - He's all over you bro.

God says, this is going to be a season of restoration for you. A season of restoration is upon you.

For God says that I'm about to restore the years that have been taken. Yea even these last three years - even back to five years ago - God's showing me right now that there was a, there was an enemy that that sat over you to just snatch away the fruit. But God says, I'm going to restore it back to you. I'm going to restore the years that the enemy has stolen.

And I'm going to do it in one moment. I'm going to do it in a flash of an eye. As lightning would flash from one end of the heavens to the other, God says, I'm going to restore to you the things that have been stolen from you. God says, It's electrifying. Watch what I do. It's electrifying.

Thank you Jesus."

- Bob Griffin
At River of Praise Church, Broadbeach Waters, Qld
14 September 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment