Monday 24 November 2014

Overseas Call Center Revival

I got a call from a call centre in Thailand.
It was near the end of their shift, so the owner/manageress wanted to have a prayer-time with her business-partner in the office, and called so I could join them.
She put me on speaker-phone, and the three of us began to pray.
I asked her colleague whether she'd already experienced being filled with the Spirit and speaking with tongues.
"I haven't experienced that yet," she said.
But I could hear the longing in her voice.
So I suggested that her friend lay her hand on her, then we could pray, if they both wanted.
We prayed, and she started crying, speaking with a new tongue, just pouring out her heart to God, and laughing.
She said she saw a vision of Jesus, taking her by the hand and walking with her in a garden with beautiful flowers.
She felt Him lift her burdens and healing her weary heart.
Next day she Messaged me. They'd prayed again, her colleague again saw a vision - and she herself could hardly stop speaking with tongues and laughing.
She explained that over many years she'd become busy, burdened with clients' unpaid bills, experienced some personal sorrows and had become spiritually dry. Then a prophetess spoke a word to her about getting back to her first love.
So she and her business-partner had recently begun praying together daily. She remembered the Holy Spirit meetings we'd had 18 years ago, and felt led to contact me to ask me to join them in prayer.
Now Jesus visited them there in the call centre. She experienced God using her again, to minister to her colleague and to see her filled with the Holy Spirit. She felt so refreshed and revived!
We each did!

No comments:

Post a Comment