Thursday 3 June 2010

End Times in Prophecy - Where I Currently Stand

Seeing I'm not yet qualified to discount either the possibility that parts of some prophetic passages of Scripture may already have found fulfillment, or the possibility that some parts may yet to be fulfilled, the most I can do is to be considerate of past events and watchful of contemporary political developments, whilst stopping short of asserting that either the past or contemporary events must be the fulfillment of the entire prophetic passage of Scripture.

(This doesn't mean however that I believe in a double-fulfillment of a prophesied event. Rather, it means I'm considering the possibility that the text itself may allow for different time frames for the fulfillment of different parts of the prophecy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment