Saturday 20 August 2022

If You Want a Good Life

by John Edwards

I was listening to one of my favourite preachers today (he's with the Lord now).
At the time of recording, he'd completed nearly 63 years in the ministry.
He said:
"In all of these 63 years, no-one has ever heard me criticise anybody.
You never heard me talk about anybody.
They may talk about me, but I pray for them...
...I just walk on over it...
I told folks years ago - 25 years ago I said it, and I'm still saying it - if they told on me that I killed my grandma, I'm not even going to deny it: I'm just going to keep shouting and praising God and go on with the Lord.
Let them say what they want to say.
Thank God for victory!"

"For he that will love life, and see good days, let him REFRAIN HIS TONGUE FROM EVIL, and his lips that they speak no guile" (I Peter 3:10). 

No comments:

Post a Comment