Saturday 10 May 2014

The Lord's Restaurant Guide

One year on my birthday, when I was living at my parents' former house at Raceview, my brother and his wife came to pick me up to take me for a drive to Warwick for a meal, for my birthday.

When we arrived in Warwick, we started looking around for a restaurant, but we didn't see anything we liked. I desired Italian food.

So I looked to the Holy Spirit for guidance, and immediately I sensed that we would find a small bridge on the other end of the city, and that there would be a restaurant just after the bridge, on the right hand side of the road.

So we drove to the other end of the city, and we did find a small bridge. We drove over it, and kept looking for a restaurant on the right hand side of the road, but couldn't find anything except houses.

So we drove back into town, and my sister-in-law wound down the window and asked a man on the footpath if he can recommend a good restaurant.

He said, "Just past town, on the right hand side - but you won't know it's a restaurant - it just looks like a house".

So we did a u-turn and went back and straightaway recognised the house which was a restaurant on the right side of the road. It happened to be an Italian restaurant. I got to eat the very type of food I had imagined in my spirit. It was delicious. Really good quality.

I told the restaurant staff how the Lord had recommended their restaurant.

What a nice time we had!



No comments:

Post a Comment