Thursday 5 December 2013

God Delights in Meeting Detailed Requests

I was walking home to Raceview from the Ipswich Transit Centre, after arriving back from a ministry trip to Warwick.

While I was walking up Chermside Road, the Lord asked me, "Would you like Me to have someone pick you up?"

I thought about it.

Then He asked, "Where would you like Me to have them pick you up?"

I answered, "I'm going to turn left up here. Have them pick me up just around the corner".

I walked a little further up then turned left.

Just metres around the corner someone driving past saw me. He said hello and asked if I wanted a lift home. It was my friend Paul Williams.

God is more delighted to give than we are to ask.

If you don't have something it's because you haven't asked.


No comments:

Post a Comment