Wednesday 1 January 2014

Help People Receive

It was only after Jesus cried, on the last great day of the feast, saying, "If any man thirst, let him come unto me and drink..." that people began to say He was that Prophet, the Christ, the son of David.

Sometimes you've got to say something about yourself. About your call and anointing.

It enables people to respond right to what God is trying to accomplish through you.

And Jesus said, "If I testify about myself, my testimony is true, because I know..."

So the only thing we need to be sure of is that what we say is true. 

Think soberly. Not more highly than you ought. Prove your own work. Bear your own burden.

Nevertheless declare your calling and anointing with clarity and confidence.

It will help people make room for you and receive from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment