Friday 15 July 2016

God Will Tell You First

One morning when I knelt to pray, I felt in my spirit, "Get ready for work".

I was in full-time voluntary ministry in those days - I didn't have a job.

But I got up and put work clothes on.

Then the phone rang. My dad was on a work site, and needed help straightaway.

"How soon do you think you can get here?" dad asked.

I was already dressed and ready! I was able to get there real quick.

When something is God's will for you, He doesn't leave your heart unprepared.

He'll tell you about it before someone else asks you.

If you only began thinking about it when someone asked you, it's probably not God.

Because God leads you by His Spirit in your spirit - not just by external circumstances.

PSALM 10:17
17 Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt PREPARE THEIR HEART, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

No comments:

Post a Comment