Friday 15 July 2016

Shepherd Seeks the Lost

One day I desired to follow-up a guy who had busted from our Transformations Program - but I had no way of knowing where to find him.

I think I felt the Lord say to go the the Pacfair Cinemas, at a certain time I think. I went up the escalator to the cinema, and saw him at that very place, I think. And we talked.

But again we lost contact with him, and I desired to find him again.

This time I definitely felt the Lord tell me to drive along the route I would normally take if I was driving to Burleigh Heads.

I got in the car and started driving, expecting to find him - and along the way I saw him, walking on the footpath. He was pretty amazed how I found him, I think.

Another time I visited him in the townhouse where he was staying.

He was in and out of our program a number of times. I really had a soft spot for that guy.

Sad to say, one of those times when he was away from us, he passed away - of an overdose (likely an unintentional overdose - because when a person hasn't taken drugs for a while his tolerance for the drug goes back down to normal; then if he busts and suddenly uses again, he might take the same dose he used to take back when he was using regularly when his body had built up a tolerance for it - it can take them out).

MATTHEW 18;12
12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

The Holy Spirit in you can lead you to seek and to find the one who has gone astray.

No comments:

Post a Comment