Monday 15 August 2016

Instructions for Healing

A few years ago I did some personal study on the subject of Divine healing.

(How to receive or minister healing; and why some have not been healed.)

After a few weeks of learning, I told the Lord I thought I was ready for Him to start sending me some cases.

From that moment on, without having told anyone, people started contacting me, asking me to pray for their healing!

The first was a woman who desired to have a child. She'd been married for years.

I went for a walk to pray about her, asking the Lord how I should approach her particular case. And I felt the Holy Spirit instruct me:

"Tell her I've already heard her."

So I told her.

About three to four weeks or so later, she told me she'd found out she was three or more weeks pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment