Saturday 27 August 2016

The Big Weapon

One time I invited all the pastors in a certain city together - and I promised to take them all out to a restaurant for dinner afterwards.

When the pastors turned up, I said to them, "You're probably expecting me to share some word with you - but I'm not going to - you've heard it all before.

But how long has it been since you had a fresh touch from the Holy Spirit?

We're just going to hand all the time over to the Holy Spirit.

You know the Holy Spirit - whatever He tells you to do, respond to Him."

Then without any further ado, we...well, we didn't anything...

...the Holy Spirit just started to touch us.

Afterwards the President of the Ministers' Fraternal, looking very moved, said to me, "Brother John, this is exactly what we need in our churches".

No comments:

Post a Comment